I Tried Sending Meeting Invites to 200 People One-by-One… Then I Found This Hack

 Hey friends! Let me tell you about last week's disaster.

I was organizing a webinar with 200+ attendees. Simple task, right? Just send calendar invites so everyone remembers the date. But here's what happened:



I opened Outlook. Created a new event. Added one email. Sent. Then… added another email. Sent. Again. And again. After 30 minutes, I was still at 50 people. My brain was fried. I kept wondering: "How do you send a calendar invite" without going crazy? 

Then I realized there's probably a better way. And guess what? I found it.

The Problem We All Face

If you've ever tried to send meeting invites manually, you know the struggle:

Same thing with Gmail. You open Google Calendar, create an event, add guests… but doing this for 200 people? Nope. Not happening.

The Solution That Changed Everything: Let's Calendar

I discovered Let's Calendar a bulk calendar invite tool that sends meeting invites to thousands of people in ONE click. No more manual chaos.

Here's what it does:

  • Upload your entire attendee list once (CSV, Excel, whatever)

  • Customize your invite with event details, Zoom links, agendas

  • Send personalized calendar invites to 10–1,000,000+ people instantly

  • Works with Outlook, Gmail, Microsoft 365, Apple Calendar

Basically, it solves "how to send an Outlook invite" for hundreds of people without the headache.

My 6-Step Process (Super Easy!)

Step 1: Sign Up / Register
Created my free account at letscalendar.com in 2 minutes.

Step 2: Configure Email
Connected my email sender. Used my domain (you can also use AWS SES or SendGrid).

Step 3: Create Campaign
Built my invite using their editor. Added webinar title, date, time, Zoom link, and agenda.

Step 4: Upload Attendees
Imported my 200+ contact list. Done. No limits on list size.

Step 5: Send Invite
Clicked send. Invites went to everyone instantly. Each person got their own personalized invite — 1:1, discreet.

Step 6: Check RSVP
Opened the dashboard and saw real-time stats: who opened, accepted, declined. So cool!

Quick Answers to Questions I Had

Q: How to send a calendar invite Outlook?
Outlook: Calendar → New Meeting → Add attendees → Send. Let's Calendar = same thing but for thousands.

Q: How to send outlook calendar invite?
Outlook Web: Calendar → New Event → Add attendees → Include link → Send. Bulk version? Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send an invite on Outlook?
Outlook → New Meeting Request → Fill details → Add attendees → Send. For bulk: Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send a calendar invite in Gmail?
Gmail → Google Calendar → Create Event → Add guests → Save & Send. Bulk option: Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send calendar invite Gmail?
Google Calendar → Create → Add guests → Set time → Send. Unlimited attendees? Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send calendar invite outlook?
Outlook → Calendar → New Meeting → Add attendees → Send. Mass version: Let's Calendar.

Q: What about meeting invites in Outlook?
Outlook = individual invites. Meeting invites in Outlook at scale = Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send meeting invite in Gmail?
Gmail Calendar → Create → Add guests → Send. Bulk = Let's Calendar.

Q: How to send an outlook invite quickly?
Manual = slow. Bulk = Let's Calendar.

Q: What about send meeting invites in Outlook?
Outlook handles one-by-one. Send meeting invites in Outlook to hundreds? Let's Calendar.

Q: And send meeting invite in Gmail?
Same story. Gmail = one person. Send meeting invite in Gmail to thousands = Let's Calendar.

Why I'm Never Going Back

  • Send meeting invites to 1,000,000+ people instantly

  • Personalized invites with names and custom messages

  • Auto-update: Edit details, sync to all invites

  • Recurring meetings: Set once, automate forever

  • Real-time RSVP tracking

  • Works with Outlook, Gmail, Microsoft 365, Apple

Final Thought

If you're still asking "How do you send a calendar invite" to multiple people manually… stop. You're wasting time. Try Let's Calendar.

Start your free trial at letscalendar.com


Comments